Show Social Security Card At Ny Dmv Do I Need My Orginal Social Security Card To Switch My FL Drivers License To NY?

Do I need my orginal social security card to switch my FL drivers license to NY? - show social security card at ny dmv

I moved a new residence in New York recently from Florida. To change my license from Florida to New York, who told me to show my Social Security. I have my SS card, but I have a copy, a copy is acceptable? The phone for the DMV is always busy, so you can get an answer.

2 comments:

ja133 said...

Copies are not accepted. 6 Point ID verification is required, and must submit their original paper map of the social security card to obtain your license. No way out. Sorry

Carol G said...

Get a new SS card. A copy is not valid because it may have been changed from the original. You will be prompted for a SS card, get a job, and not (or should) to accept a copy. When showing an office near the SS just go to his birth certificate and get a new one. It takes about 2 weeks. You can also order by mail, but you must send your documents on request.

Post a Comment