Female Labia Stretching Pictures FEMALE HELP! I Have Tiny Bumps On My Inner And Some On My Outer Labia...is This Common Or Am I Just A Freak?!?

FEMALE HELP! I have tiny bumps on my inner and some on my outer labia...is this common or am i just a freak?!? - female labia stretching pictures

well well ... I know ... Strange ... But who are like little packages and discovered some time ago and thought it might be a kind of acne vaginal or whatever ...

but never were and I can not pop or anything

It does not hurt (actually, I am ... or so many who really difficult, which was trying to do a bit of a blow on the left ... pain ...)

You really do not see when the skin ... And really, if the skin between two fingers, or feel if it is extended

I am not sexually active ... in any form

in 16

Can anyone help me please ...
What are ... How to ... I have a disease!?

But I am like a worry wart when it comes to my health body ...

4 comments:

mum said...

I do not know what it is, but I never had any problems and I have over 10 years.

mum said...

I do not know what it is, but I never had any problems and I have over 10 years.

dizzymis... said...

A doctor can help you. They should be a.

Lucy said...

The yeast infection? It itches?

Post a Comment