Abnormal Mammogram Pictures Abnormal Mammogram . I Received A Call To Come Back For Another Mammogram, What Could That Mean?

Abnormal mammogram . I received a call to come back for another mammogram, what could that mean? - abnormal mammogram pictures

I received a call from my mammogram screening, said he took a picture of my right side. The booking clerk said not to worry, that I was the slightest risk. What does this mean? I am now very frightened. I was operated on within 2 years into a lump, turned out to be only remove pieces of breast tissue. Will the scar, hard to read the mammograms, even though my Mamm. Last year was normal? Ideas? Thanks

2 comments:

Jilibean said...

.. Absolutely. I know it's hard, but more often than not, simply the additional depth. Most are reminded to be nothing. In fact, my doctor told me that they were recalled by their own (which turned out to be) nothing.

Anonymous said...

Do not panic. You must have a clear picture of the good, or it may go something. The vast majority of the songs are mild and insignificant. If you have any other lumpy breast tissue removed, then it is likely that the breast is bigger than you want to remove it.

Post a Comment