Female Herpes With Cuts Photos Ingrown Hair, Herpes, Ect....Anyone?

Ingrown Hair, herpes, ect....Anyone? - female herpes with cuts photos

ok ... 2 months and 3 weeks, I had unprotected sex with a woman ... But on Halloween, there are almost exactly 2 weeks seems like a small cut or scratch, as in the groin between the palm of his left thigh, not quite as big as it sumtn ex-general. Bleeding (-) Some WUS fresh bleeding, but not heavy. I have some ointment on it. not hurt, could not get out, havnt had a fever, which had no crust or scab at all, no lymph nodes. never bitten, I mean I am not there sometimes, but not in this game. never really bites. I had maybe a week and a half, maybe two weeks, but it's almost healed now, when I saw that this could be herpes or ingrown hair or something. I am very active, and I run a lot of sweat, it might be one reason might be that they are slow to heal, a scar like lil including, but not an ugly scar. if someone could use some help on this would be very appriciation ... Thank you very much


If you know something must be prepared to respond to allTip;
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment