Blue Prints For Outdoor Swing Sets I Need Help With My Fiance/groomsmen Attire!!!?

I need help with my fiance/groomsmen attire!!!? - blue prints for outdoor swing sets

Ok so here are the current information quickly:
Wedding in the open, very informally, a Kegger at Cornhole and food like corn dogs, burgers, etc. (all cooked food).

I use a traditional wedding dress. My dress is white tea, with a length of fuchsia overlay pressure at all. I become the fuchsia heels, and jewelry.

Our wedding colors are blue with splashes of fuchsia, orange, yellow and green.

My friend wants the accents of lime, as a tie and a belt, and even use the shoes. I do not know what to do in what is the need arise. Who really wants to wear a costume. If we are blue in the Navy? Or just a traditional black?

Our cookies are blue trouser suit with tie and white button assigned colors (orange), pink and yellow.

We buy my wedding dress, so I wanted to use it for something he could and again ... What do you think?

Navy or black suit for my friend?

1 comments:

nghtsky1... said...

I think the sounds of the Navy as the way ... Seeing no other black man at his wedding and Navy will also be using the new lime green accents, and it will be easier for him to use again. A black suit is too formal for many occasions, he can use the Navy for the wedding next time if you have or for an interview, or anything else.

I imagine this color scheme for him ...
http://www.josbank.com/Images/Catalog/Pr ...

A few items of the wedding fun colors to fit ...
http://www.gartersbykristi.com/index.php ...

https: / / www.yourinvitationplace.com / Deta ...

It appears that your marriage be bright and beautiful!

Post a Comment